- Melting point:
- -70 °C
- Boiling point:
- 217 °C(lit.)
- 0.946 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
- refractive index
- Flash point:
- 205 °F
- storage temp.
- Store at RT.
- Miscible with toluene, acetone, chloroform and ethanol.
- APHA: ≤25
- Specific Gravity
- 11 (20g/l, H2O, 20℃)
- explosive limit
- Water Solubility
- Moisture Sensitive
- Hydrolytic Sensitivity
- 7: reacts slowly with moisture/water
- Stable. Incompatible with acids, strong oxidizing agents. May decompose on exposure to moisture.
- Indirect Additives used in Food Contact Substances
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 919-30-2(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EWG's Food Scores
- FDA UNII
- NIST Chemistry Reference
- 1-Propanamine, 3-(triethoxysilyl)-(919-30-2)
- EPA Substance Registry System
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane (919-30-2)
- Risk and Safety Statements
|RIDADR||UN 2735 8/PG 2
|Autoignition Temperature||300 °C|
|Toxicity||LD50 orally in Rabbit: 1780 mg/kg LD50 dermal Rabbit 3800 mg/kg|
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane price More Price(20)
|Manufacturer||Product number||Product description||CAS number||Packaging||Price||Updated||Buy|
|TCI Chemical||A0439||3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane >98.0%(GC)(T)||919-30-2||25g||$16||2019-12-02||Buy|
|TCI Chemical||A0439||3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane >98.0%(GC)(T)||919-30-2||100g||$41||2019-12-02||Buy|
|Alfa Aesar||A10668||(3-Aminopropyl)triethoxysilane, 98%||919-30-2||100g||$36.3||2019-12-02||Buy|
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Chemical Properties,Uses,Production
Silane coupling agent KH-5503-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is the earliest widely used coupling agent, so far has been more than 40 years of history. One end of the structure is provided with an active group, such as amino and vinyl, which can react with synthetic resin molecules such as epoxy, phenolic, polyester. The other end is alkoxy (such as methoxy, ethoxy etc.) or chlorine atoms which connected with silicon, and these groups. These groups can react with the hydroxyl groups on the surface of glass, minerals, inorganic fillers and generate reactive silicon alcohol in the presence of water in the aqueous solution or air. Therefore, silane coupling agent is often used in silicate-filled epoxy, phenolic, polyester resin and so on. In addition, it can also be used in the production of glass fiber reinforced plastic, in order to improve its mechanical strength and resistance to wet environment. The organic group of the silane coupling agent has selectivity to the reaction of the synthetic resin. Generally, these organic groups are insufficiently reactive with synthetic resins such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and so on, so that the coupling effect is poor. In recent years, new types of silane coupling agents have been developed which have a good coupling effect on polyolefins, but it is not widely used in cost and other properties.
Silane coupling agent, also known as silane treatment agent, primer. The general formula is Y (CH2) nSiX3, it is an organic silicon monomer with two or more different reactive groups in the molecule, which can be chemically bonded (coupled) with organic and inorganic materials, and increase the bonding property of the two materials. In the general formula, N is an integer of 0 to 3; X is a hydrolyzable group, such as chlorine, methoxy, ethoxy, acetoxy and the like, and is easily hydrolyzed to form a silanol which can be combined with an inorganic substance; Y is an organic functional group, such as a vinyl group, an amino group, an epoxy group, a methacryloyloxy group, a mercapto group and the like, which can react with organic compounds and combine. The performance of typical silane coupling agent is as follows: For glass fiber, inorganic filler surface treatment. Used as a sealant, adhesive and paint thickener. It also can be used to the immobilized enzyme attached to the surface of glass substrate, to sand control in oil well drilling, to prevent sand from drilling, to brick surface with hydrophobic, to make the fluorescent lamp coating have high surface resistance, and to improve the moisture absorption properties of organic matter on the surface of glass in the medium of liquid chromatography. It is catalyst in the platinum by the chloroform and alkene with the active group and then obtained by alcoholysis.
The molecular structure and application information of silane coupling agent 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane are edited and edited by chemcialbook andy.
Uses3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(gamma-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane) is a versatile amino-functional coupling agent used over a broad range of applications to provide superior bonds between inorganic substrates and organic polymers. The silicon-containing portion of the molecule provides strong bonding to substrates. The primary amine function reacts with a wide array of thermoset, thermoplastic, and elastomeric materials.
Silane coupling agent 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is applied in plastic products (including cables, glassfiber-reinforcement plastics etc.), rubber products, adhesives, coatings, pigments dispersion, inks, magnetic materials (plastic magnet and rubber magnet), metallic casting resins and resins concrete, etc.
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane maximizes the physical and electrical properties of mineral-filled phenolics, epoxies, polyamides, polybutylene terephthalate, and a host of other thermoset and thermoplastic composites. Filler wetting and dispersibility in the polymer matrix are also improved.
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane improves adhesion between magnetic powder and organic resins and dispersion of magnetic powder inorganic resins. Also these magnetic appliances attain higher magnetic orientation and excellent magnetic properties, higher mechanical strength, good processability, excellent weathering resistance.
In glass-reinforced thermoset plastics, 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane enhances the flexural, compressive, and interlaminar shear strengths before and after exposure to humidity. 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane greatly improves wet electrical properties.
With nitrile, polysulfide, expoxy, urethane, and adhesives and sealants, 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane improves pigment dispersion and maximizes adhesion to glass, aluminum, and steel.
When 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(gamma-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane) is used, glass-reinforced thermoplastics, polyamides, polyesters, and polycarbonates exhibit increased flexural and tensile strengths before and after wet exposure.
In glass fiber and mineral wool insulation, as a phenolics resin binder additive, 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane imparts moisture resistance and allows recovery after compression.
In shell molding foundry applications, 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(gamma-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane) strengthens the bond between the phenolics binder and foundry sand.
In grinding wheels, 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane promotes an improved, water-resistant bond between the abrasive grit and phenolics resin binder.
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(gamma-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane) is an excellent adhesion prompter in urethane, epoxy, and acrylic latex coatings, adhesives, and sealants.
Uses(1) Application of polymer with epoxy, phenolic, melamine, nylon, PVC, polyacrylic acid, polyurethane, polysulfide rubber, nitrile rubber etc.
(2) For glass fiber treatment agent and dental adhesives.
(3) Silicone coupling agent is used in thermoplastic and thermosetting resins which with mineral filled phenolic, polyester, epoxy, PBT, polyamide, carbonate, can greatly improve the physical and mechanical properties and wet electrical performance, such as enhance the plastic wet and dry bending strength, compressive strength, shear strength, improve the wettability and dispersion of fillers in polymer. It is an excellent adhesion promoter and can be used in polyurethane, epoxy, nitrile, phenolic adhesive and sealing material， and can improve the dispersibility of pigment and improve the adhesion to glass, aluminum and iron metal. It is also suitable for polyurethane, epoxy and acrylic latex paint. In resin sand casting, it can enhance the adhesion of resin silica sand, improve the sand strength and moisture resistance. In the production of glass fiber cotton and mineral cotton, it can improve the moisture resistance and increase the compression resilience when be added to the phenolic resin binder. It contributes to the improvement of the adhesion and water resistance of phenolic resin adhesives for abrasion resistant self-hardening sand in the manufacture of grinding wheels.
(4) This product is used in thermoplastic and thermosetting resins which with mineral filled phenolic, polyester, epoxy, PBT, polyamide, carbonate, can greatly improve the physical and mechanical properties and wet electrical performance, such as enhance the plastic wet and dry bending strength, compressive strength, shear strength, improve the wettability and dispersion of fillers in polymer. This product is an excellent adhesion promoter，used in acrylic coatings, adhesives and sealants. Aminosilanes improve pigment dispersion and improve adhesion to glass, aluminum and steel for sulfide, polyurethane, RTV, epoxy, nitrile, phenolic resin adhesives and sealants. In the production of glass fiber cotton and mineral cotton, it can improve the moisture resistance and increase the compression resilience when be added to the phenolic resin binder. It contributes to the improvement of the adhesion and water resistance of phenolic resin adhesives for abrasion resistant self-hardening sand in the manufacture of grinding wheels.
Chemical PropertiesColorless transparent liquid
UsesForms aminopropyl derivative of glass, an adsorbent for affinity chromatography. Used to prepare positively charged slides suitable for use with various immunohistochemical and in situ hybridization procedures.
UsesAn adhesion promoter and adsorbent for affinity chromatography.
Safety ProfilePoison by intraperitoneal route.Moderately toxic by ingestion and skin contact. A skin andeye irritant. When heated to decomposition it emits toxicfumes of NOx.
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Preparation Products And Raw materials
|Alfa Aesar||400-610-6006; 021-67582000
|Shandong Wanda Organosilicon New Materials Co., Ltd.||021-54177116
||+86 (21) 54302881 ex firstname.lastname@example.org||China||50||68|
|Qufu Chenguang Chemical Co., Ltd||0537-4409155
|Shanghai Aladdin Bio-Chem Technology Co.,LTD||021-20337333/400-620-6333
|Nanjing Herun Coupling Co., Ltd.||025-85553790
|HuBei Bass Electronic Material Co.,Ltd||0716-2852356-
|Kangdi chemical (Hubei) Co., Ltdemail@example.com||CHINA||1578||58|
|Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.||Mr Qiu:021-50182298(Demestic market) Miss Xu：021-50180596（Abroad market）
|Tianjin Zhongxin Chemtech Co., Ltd.||022-66880623;022-89880623
- Applications of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane(APS) is an aminosilane frequently used in the process of silanization, the functionalization of s....
- Nov 1，2019
- Application of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane (APTES) is an aminosilane frequently used in the process of silanization, the functionalization o....
- Aug 15，2019
View Lastest Price from 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane manufacturers
|Image||Release date||Product||Price||Min. Order||Purity||Supply Ability||Manufacturer|
|US $2.85 / KG||1KG||99.50% in stock CAS 919-30-2||125 MT per month||Chemwill Asia Co.,Ltd.|
Silane Coupling Agent KH-550
|US $3.95 / KG||1KG||99.50% in stock CAS 919-30-2||75 MT per month||Chemwill Asia Co.,Ltd.|
|US $3.55 / KG||1KG||99.50% in stock CAS 919-30-2||65 MT per month||Chemwill Asia Co.,Ltd.|
Vinyltrimethoxysilane 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane SILANE COUPLING AGENT O-4-METHYLCOUMARINYL-N-[3-(TRIETHOXYSILYL)PROPYL]CARBAMATE N-(3-ACRYLOXY-2-HYDROXYPROPYL)-3-AMINOPROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE, 50% in methanol,N-(3-acryloxy-2-hydroxypropyl)-3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane50%inethanol,N-(3-ACRYLOXY-2-HYDROXYPROPYL)-3-AMINOPROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE TRIETHOXYSILYLPROPYLETHYLCARBAMATE 3-(TRIETHOXYSILYLPROPYL)-P-NITROBENZAMIDE Bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]amine 3-UREIDOPROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-3-AMINOPROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE,BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)AMINOPROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE,bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane62%inethanol,BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-3-AMINOPROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE, 62% in methanol 3-(2,4-DINITROPHENYLAMINO)PROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE N-(3-TRIETHOXYSILYLPROPYL)-4-HYDROXYBUTYRAMIDE (S)-N-TRIETHOXYSILYLPROPYL-O-MENTHOCARBAMATE N-(TRIETHOXYSILYLPROPYL)DANSYLAMIDE Triethoxypropylsilane Triethoxyvinylsilane 3-Chloropropyltriethoxysilane Methyltriethoxysilane
- SIVATE E610: ENHANCED AMINE FUNCTIONAL SILANE
- A-1100, AMEO
- Co-Formula CFS-302
- SIVATE? A610: ACTIVATED AMINE FUNCTIONAL SILANE
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane, 98%, 93-1402, contained in 50 ml Swagelok cylinder (96-1070) for CVD/ALD
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane, 98%, 93-1402, contained in high-temp 50 ml Swagelok cylinder (96-1071) for CVD/ALD
- A-1100, Z-6011, KBM-903
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane 919-30-2
- 3-Triethoxysilylpropylamine AMEO-550
- A 1100
- Silane coupler KH-550
- 3-AMINOPROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE 99+%
- 3-Triethoxysilylpropylamine, APTES
- 3-Triethoxysilylpropylamine, APTES, Dow Corning(R) product Z-6011
- Dynasylan 1203
- Unisilan 13
- Silquest A-1100919-30-2
- (3-Aminopropyl)triethoxysilane,3-Triethoxysilylpropylamine, APTES, Dow Corning product Z-6011
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane, AcroSeal, 99%
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane, 98%, 93-1402, contained in 50 ml Swagelok cylinder for CVD/ALD
- Dow Corning product Z-6011
- 3-AMinopropyltriethoxysilane, 99%, AcroSeal
- 3-AMinopropyltriethoxysilane, 99% 100GR
- 3-AMinopropyltriethoxysilane, 99% 500GR
- A 1112
- AGM 9
- Aktisil AM
- Dynasylan AMEO
- Dynasylan AMEO-P
- NUCA 1100
- Propylamine, 3-(triethoxysilyl)-
- Prosil 220
- Silane 1100
- Silane, (3-aminopropyl)triethoxy-
- Silane, (gamma-aminopropyl)triethoxy-